Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cookouts, Swimming Pool Time, Family Time....WHAT more could a girl ask For ??



This past weekend flew by, but was so much enjoyed! Hubs had to work most of the weekend but me & Miss Chloe spent it together. We ventured to the pool Saturday, stayed about 5 hours....a little sunburn, & a weary little tot, we were tuckered out Saturday night, but Chloe had a little thread of excitement left in her, so we met up with Chloe's little pal, Christopher for a few more hours of playtime outdoors.

Sunday we had church and spent the afternoon with family, & of course a much-needed nap was in store.

Monday, my sister was down so we all loaded the golf cart up and headed to the pool again....We got a little more sun and enjoyed chatting with everyone....kinda the "grape-vine" of the subdivision. Later Monday afternoon we had my parents come down and we had a cookout....even got a little manual labor from them as they helped me plant some more hosta plants....I swear one day I will get all of my "To-Do" lists completed, but Channel 111 DIY channel is hampering that as I have constant, I mean CONSTANT ideas flooding my brain ( I know my hubby is crossing his fingers the whole time).

No comments:

Post a Comment