Wednesday, November 7, 2012

50 Days!!!!!~


With about 50 days left until my scheduled c-section, I'm starting to feel the "rush" of getting everything I "think" needs to be done. We've about gotten the baby nursery finished, got the carseat out, wiped off and put the new carseat covers on it that I ordered. I've been going through the 0-3 month clothes in his closet....trying to narrow down what I want him to wear in newborn hospital photos, homegoing clothes etc.
As predicted by my husband, he predicts that I will have him earlier than December 26th, which is the date of my c-section....I wouldn't mind myself, but I want him to be fully developed and healthy, so no rush on my end. He kept saying wouldn't it be cool if he was born 12-12-12...???? I have been making myself paranoid about not having my suitcase packed, not only mine, but James & Chloe's. I think that is next on my agenda of "To-Do" just so I know most of the essentials are packed and ready.
We still are not announcing the name as of yet, "Baby C" is what we've been calling him....kinda my last "secret", so I think we are going to wait until he is born to actually announce his name his name.

Until next time....still on the waiting game.....50 days and COUNTING...... ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment