Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Busy Days and Even Busier Coming.....


We have been SUPER busy lately! We have been trying to cram everything in the next several weekends before our New Little one arrives! We went to the Pumpkin Farm the 1st weekend of this month, had fun, 5 1/2 hours of fun, well me being pregnant I wasn't too over joyed, I sat and watched some of the time.
Chloe spent the next weekend with her grandparents....SPOILED!!! She LOVED every minute of it! We had a date night that weekend, we went to dinner/movie....nice evening together.
And then last weekend we went to visit my husband's grandparents that live about 1hr.45 mins. from our home. We usually get to go about 2-3 times per year, its been so hectic we haven't been much this year....We stayed and visited all day Saturday.






I can't believe in 8 weeks ( from this Saturday) we will be meeting OUR LITTLE PRINCE!!!!! I am getting super- EXCITED....trying to tidy everything up at home, finishing some decorating in his room....I have to say this pregnancy has really flew by, I guess since I've been chasing Chloe and will all of the family events that have taken place in the last several months....I get to schedule the exact time of my c-secion at my Dr. appointment this week....Physically I am tired of being pregnant, ankles a.k.a "cankles", back aches, constant trips to the restroom....I think being 25 and pregnant was way different then being 30 and pregnant.....I know all of these aches/pains will be a thing of the past as soon as I hold my precious baby in my arms....Not long at all.....Just waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment