Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kids Consignment Sale = SUCCESS!!!!

It's been a while since I've blogged, SUPER busy and dealing with all of the pregnancy woes too! We had our 1st Little Feet Repeats Kids Consignment Sale in Clarkesville, several weeks back. I have to admit it was ALOT of work physically & mentally. I had alot of behind the scenes work. We did the set-up, had some Great Volunteers that helped out tremediously! I was AMAZED at how much stuff we ended up getting in.....I, myself was on a "hunt" for some Cute Boy Clothes and found so MANY!

I was a little nerveous I have to admit about running the software program, doing the scanning of UPC codes, running the cash register, all while have some EXTREME problems with my colon/colitis. Everything went smoothly!!!!!!

We had so Many Postive responses about our Sale....How Friendly, Helpful we were, what a great selection we had etc! I was VERY well pleased with how well everything fit together....Chloe had a Blast as well playing with the vendors' kids. I met some REALLY, really nice people that I had set up as vendors at our sale, we all became really good friends over the week.

I was planning on doing a "Christmas/Santa Sale" at the end of the year, but with me being due with our son around that time, I just felt it wouldn't be a good idea, especially with my ankles already swelling etc.


But this Spring, I am going to be back at it FULL FORCE!!!! This will give me time to work out the details for this sale and I am sure this one is going to be BIGGER & BETTER than Ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment