Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's a .......B-O-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found out Saturday after going to an extra-paid ultrasound, we are going to be Blessed with a Lil' Man!!! I had no idea, I told everyone that I had no set feeling of whether it was a boy or a girl....even though Chloe was DETERMINED it was a sister!! The expression of Chloe and her Daddy was priceless....James had a big ol' grin on his face ( even though he thought it was another girl) and Chloe had a blank stare on her face.
I am personally tickled....deep down I really wanted to experience raising a girl and a boy....and am so forever thankful to God for this opportunity!
So after the appointment we headed to Babies R Us and Target. Chloe was non-stop BLUE!!!!! She kept picking up this & that, throwing it in the buggy!




Sunday we did the SURPRISE on everyone! We made everyone guess and then told them, I was rather suprised more than half said Boy! So now we are just Waiting....December will be here before we know it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment