Monday, November 14, 2011

My **1st** 8-Pointer + 7 Years of Hunting = SUCCESS!!!



Chloe didn't go with us this weekend, she stayed at her grandparents, so just me and the Hubs went. We got a late start so didn't know if we would see anything or not. Sitting, dozing off to sleep, awake, sitting, freezing, sitting some more...and THEN James said there's a buck behind that tree, I got my gun out with the scope....by now the heartbeats are in my throat, my nose is starting to run (never fails, any hunters out there know this exact feeling). And BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! He's Down!! The Excitment on my Husband's face was irreplaceable! I think he was more excited than myself, I was excited to FINALLY have killed an 8 pointer, after 7 years of hunting...the Waiting PAID OFF!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! the pictures in the post below with chloe are adorable! a cute little family in camo:)

    ReplyDelete