Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Excited About The Rest of Week!~



Today is my Last Day of the Work Week, then off to Enjoy My Time with Family, Eating, Shopping & Making Sweet Memories Together!

I Love Thanksgiving, Don't get me Wrong I Love Christmas as Well, but Thanksgiving, its food, laughter, time spent together, without the material gifts, just seems a little more low key.
I am super-excited about our "Girls Family Tradition on Black Friday" as Well...Myself, Mom, Sister, Cousin, Aunt & Grandma all go shopping together, usually just to the Mall of Georgia, shop till we drop and then we stop by the yummy! Krispy Kreme for a nice afternoon treat! We Have been doing this tradition since I was about 4 or 5 years old myself...Chloe is going to have a "Daddy-Daughter" Day, which I'm sure will be fun too!
Now if we can just get some more of that Cool, Crisp Fall Weather to set the mood for the rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment