Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goodwills, Thrift Stores.....Oh, My......







I am currently on a KICK to find some Unique home decor pieces. I usually go to garage sales, yard sales or my own quirky-term...."Junkin' ", but with the cold weather at hand not many of those happening - (Even if I admit I found 1 garage sale this past Saturday, only found b/c my old high-school friend had posted it on FB). So with my Lovely, Sweet Husband at hand....and my Spunky little Chloe....We sat out to the destinations I had in mind.......We went from Hall county, to Gwinnett, Forsyth to Fulton counties searching local Goodwills/thrift stores....and along came some sight-seeing of what snowmen or women were left from the frigid cold winds we still were having.




As we started our "Junkin' " adventure....I was in HEAVEN!!!! ( This was an Understatement to say the least....I was like a kid in a candy store!!!!!)




Chloe thought it was fun getting to search the toy sections of every store....My Wonderful Hubby kept up with the "Wired Toddler" so I could truely enjoy my TRUE mission....




I found some Unique pieces ( will post some photos below) - Some need a little tweaking or a fresh coat of paint but I see so much potential in each great find....Until Next Time...........................

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging. Looks like a lot of fun going to yard sales. I need to start doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks really good. Really liking your header. You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete