Friday, January 21, 2011

FABulous Friday!!!!






Okay, Cleaned all morning & then had some errands to run....I have to admit though, I couldn't resist.....I had to stop by 1.....Yes, only 1 Goodwill today.....spent probably 1 whole hour in there and found some Unique finds....took a photo of just a few of the things I found....not that I absolutely "needed" any of it but was my adrenaline rush for the Day....






Oh, I guess I will have one more tonight because about Every Friday if Chloe has been good, or at least "tried" to be good at school, we get to go to KRISPY KREME for a treat....Maybe it is more of a treat for Mommy as well as Chloe, and Daddy doesn't object either.... Plus even more of a reason to go I have FREE donut coupons....






Back to my Goodwill adventure....and Promise Not all of my Posts will be about these almost weekly or bi-weekly endevours....but just couldn't resist....I got a cute UGA pillow, a red sundress, a Brand New "1st Tooth frame' I know I'm a little premature on this, but was just too darn cute :)...and a Brand New Family Tree Book ( has a place to fill out about all of our familes on both sides, thought it would be something to put in Chloe's Hope Chest one day)....






Until Next Time...........

1 comment: