Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Festivities~



We had a Wonderful weekend with family, while enjoying this gorgeous cool, crisp fall weather. We had the bonfire, Chloe was not too thrilled, I think it was from being so darn tired from Pre-K all day, after about 2 marshmellows, she was cozying up to fall asleep. I enjoyed my few marshmellows and the fellowship. We opted out of camping in a tent since it was cold that night. We stayed at my parents house Friday night instead.
Saturday we had the "pig roasting" and all of the fixings. We had alot of fellowship with all of my Dad's extended family, cousins galore, kids everywhere. I wasn't to impressed with the taste of the pig meat, but at least I can say that I have experienced and tasted an end result of a "pig roast".
Sunday we had church and visited with my grandparents.

And my FAVORITE find of the weekend....I got a New 75-300mm camera lens for my new Camera!!! I got a heck of a deal for it and hope to start studying up on different photo op ideas and some new tricks to try on my Canon camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment