Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4th Birthday Party Planning MODE!


Chloe will be 4 years old on August 23, seems just like yesterday being in the hospital holding my precious 6 lbs. bundle of joy! She has grown into her own little person, personality and all! I'm totally amazed at how smart she is, and how mature at times she can be....I'm looking forward to the years to come, I hope not only to be a "MOM" to her but her "FRIEND" as well.....Daughters & Mothers have a Special bond...

Chloe finally decided on a party theme, we've been through quite a few in the last few months....HELLO KITTY! I remember as a kid liking Hello Kitty as well.

I've been checking off my "To-Do" lists for the party. Cake ordered, Invitations filled out and mailed, Birthday photo session completed....Got our meal planned out...got a few more minor details to work out....Chloe keeps asking daily when her "PARTY" is....She just LOVES when everyone shows up, not really the gifts, just the attention of getting to play with her friends and visit with family....On to some more PARTY PLANNING!!!!!

1 comment: