Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I"M READY.....I Smell the Salt/Sand....& Hear the WAVES...




Our Family Beach vacation is finally in sight. It's been a long, busy summer! We usually always go in June but b/c of some cancelations with a church mission trip we ended up scheduling it for in July. We missed the beach last year as we went mountain bound to Pigeon Forge.
I'm so ready to have the salt air running through my hair, listening to the waves crashing and soaking up the sunshine. Chloe is soooooo Excited! She hasn't been in almost 2 years....She keeps talking about building a sand castle and picking up seashells.
We stay in a small beach bunaglow, we ride bikes or the golf cart down to the beach...So the suitcases are out....starting to check things off the list....and I'm marking off the hours now until we are BEACHBOUND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment